CERAMIC COATING V-LIGHT
Headlight Coating V-Light offers an all-in-one solution for restoring and protecting polycarbonate headlights!
PROTECTS AGAINST ALL
The product forms a glasslike, stretchy, highly see-through, and resistant layer, which protects even under high-temperature variations during headlight operation. Also, V-LIGHT offers high UV protection and has hydrophobic properties which means it repels water droplets, without ever running the risk of your headlight cracking or yellowing again!
IDEAL FOR NEWER VEHICLES
In modern vehicles, polycarbonate headlights are the norm, these can oxidise easily and leave a cloudy surface, and reduces the function of your headlights at night. V-LIGHT can be used on new and oxidised headlights for ultimate protection.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- If restoring oxidised headlights, please carefully first sand the headlights using very fine grit sandpaper and water,
- Otherwise, apply generous amounts of product using the supplied applicator in horizontal movements,
- Use the microfibre cloth to coat the entire surface of the headlight lens, ensuring an even coating is applied.
- For new headlights, decontaminate with Strike. Apply the product in small quantities and finish with a clean and dry microfibre cloth.
- Once complete, leave the vehicle in an area protected against the weather for at least 6 hours to partially cure
- Then leave for a further 66-72 hours for complete curing.