Vitrified surfaces can be treated with our bespoke SiO2-PRO solution!
Silicon polymers in the form of Silanes and Long Chain Siloxanes are used in harmony to produce an optimum finish on your vehicle, leaving paint protection of up to 4 months!
The superior combination of ingredients tackles only one thing, hydro-repellence. By leaving a velvety touch, the coefficient of friction actually reduces, and water simply glides off the surface, protecting your paintwork and protecting your vehicle's cleanliness.
V-Plastic, V-light, and V-Paint coatings can be treated by our SiO2-PRO solution, topping up every 30-45 days will maintain surfaces and extends their life, while also reducing the chances of scratches appearing.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Make sure the surface is clean and dry.
- Shake the product well before use.
- Then, simply spray a small mist on the surface over a maximum area of 60x 60cm
- Finish using a clean, dry Microfiber Towel, turning it over regularly until you get the desired finish.
- Continue this procedure until the vehicle is completely covered.