CERAMIC COATING V-PLASTIC
V-Plastic is a semi-permanent coating, developed exclusively for the treatment of plastic surfaces, in order to renew and restore plastic for a period of up to three years. Promotes UV resistance and protection. It can also be used on new plastics, to avoid material degradation and extend its life by up to three times. V-Plastic can be applied to bumpers, panels and door sides.
Partial: 6 hours
Total: 72 hours
Observation: The product is cured by reacting with oxygen in the atmosphere and requires a minimum of 6 hours to expose the surface to rain or adverse conditions. If exposed before this period, stains and drains may occur.
All instructions on the product label and box must be strictly followed to ensure excellence and high durability. Always leave the packaging closed to avoid product solidification. V-Plastic can be used in metals and also in the engine glazing process. We do not recommend using V-Plastic on leather, paint and headlight.
- RENEW PLASTICS FOR UP TO 3 YEARS
- SIO2 BASED PRODUCT
AVAILABLE IN: 50ML
- Wash the plastic surface;
- Decontaminate the plastic using Revelax and a microfiber towel in order to remove any unwanted residue or excess of other products;
- Apply the product evenly with the foam applicator over the entire surface. For less shine, remove the excess with a clean, dry microfiber towel;
- If necessary, apply a second coat after 3 hours of the first application.